I. Your trust:
Maintaining your trust is a top concern, therefore:
2) HUEGROUP does not share your personal information that you have not chosen to make public/publish via Website, unless compelled by law, or as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of HUEGROUP users and the public.
3) HUEGROUP may occasionally hire third parties to provide limited administrative and/or communication services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, the processing of payments, the processing and delivering of mailings, or performing statistical analysis of Services. These third parties will be permitted to obtain only such information as necessary for them to deliver the service. You consent to our sharing of such information for the above purposes.
6) We maintain standards of security and confidentiality and store information in a database(s). However, while we employ standards of security, no security system is impenetrable. As such, HUEGROUP cannot guarantee the security of our database. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your e-mail communications at all times.
8) Your personal information may be processed in the country where it was collected as well as other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country and by using services or submitting information through the services, you are expressly consenting to such processing.
II. Information Collected:
HUEGROUP collects the following information:
1) Registration Information
To become a registered user (“User”), you must provide the following information to create an account: first name, last name, e-mail address, password, and indicate whether you are acting as an individual or representative of an organization or company (“Registration Information”). Without this Registration Information, you cannot become a User. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by becoming a User, you allow others, including HUEGROUP, to identify you and you allow HUEGROUP to use your information in accordance with our User Agreement.
2) Personal Information
After becoming a User, providing Personal Information beyond what is required at registration is completely at your discretion.
4) ISP Addresses and Information About Your Computer
When you visit Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Website. HUEGROUP also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server your use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system, and the type of web browser that you are using. The link between you IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as required in compliance with law.
5) Anonymous Information
HUEGROUP may create records, such as, but not limited to: trends or analytics of user performance on the website, anonymous Information from Registration or Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may publish/disclose these anonymous records to our website or communicate to the general public about them via Website or traditional or online media. We may also create Anonymous Information about how you use the Services for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns. We reserve the right to use and disclose any Anonymous Information at our discretion.
III. Uses of Personal Information
1. HUEGROUP uses the personal information described in the above section to:
a) Administer your User Agreement
b) Deliver our Services
c) Customize the Services that we provide to you
d) Produce and disclose/publish Anonymous Information records
e) Send you service or promotional communications regarding HUEGROUP
2. Your Rights
3. Minor Information
We do not intentionally collect or maintain information from persons under the age of 18.
4. Your Obligations
b) You must not upload or display or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed injurious, violent, offensive, racist, or xenophobic, or which might otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of HUEGROUP and Website.
c) You must keep your user name and password confidential at all times.